欢迎 Moorea Miti Tours
Discover Moorea’s beautiful lagoon!
Embark on a magical adventure to discover Moorea’s best attractions. After picking you up at your hotel, visit Cook Bay or Opunohu Bay and their beautiful mountains. Sail into Moorea’s lagoon to see stingrays and black tip sharks. Afterwards, you can dive and admire incredible fish and coral reefs. To finish in style, participate in a cooking class on the motu and learn how to prepare the famous raw fish. You will then be driven back to your hotel.
This tour is conducted regardless of the weather (except for hazardous conditions).
- Free transfers from hotels and ferry (min. 2 persons)
- 12 people max. per boat
- Towels provided
- Mask, snorkel, fins and raincoat recommended
- There may be current in the lagoon depending on weather conditions.
- Do not go too far from the boat when you are in the water and tell your guide if you cannot swim or if you have any health problems.
- Supervise your children on the boat and in the water
- Foam fries are available to help you float
Our beautiful pirogues
Our boats are Polynesian outrigger canoes with all the necessary comforts: sun cover, seat cushions and sun deck. They also have easy access with ladders, handrails and steps.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Stakeholder and its collaboration with any Stakeholder does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Stakeholder. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Stakeholder’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Stakeholder, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Stakeholder.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.