欢迎 MOANAITI LODGE
The Moanaiti Lodge is a furnished tourist lodge located on the island of Huahine in the municipality of Maeva (Motu Maeva).
We currently have 2 structures: the Miti Bungalow and the Moua Room:
1) The Miti bungalow is equipped with an outdoor kitchen (oven, kettle, coffee maker and fridge), a large bedroom and a private bathroom.
2) The Moua room is equipped with a microwave, kettle and fridge, as well as a private bathroom.
Our guests have access to a large garden and a private beach located 200 meters walk.
We do not serve breakfast but we make available for the arrival of our guests: coffee, chocolate, butter, jam, milk, sugar and rusks.
600 meters from the lodge is the beach and the coral garden of the former hotel “Le Sofitel” which is accessible to the public
Here is a list of nearby activities:
– Visit of archaeological sites (Marae)
– Visit to the island museum (Fare potee)
– Visiting ancestral fish traps
– Visit of the vanilla house
– Visit of the pearl farm
– Visit of the island’s sacred eels
– Visiting an art gallery
– Snorkeling in the coral garden
– Bike ride
Our check-in is from 3pm and our check-out at 11am.
Contact us for more information: +689 87 35 00 37 or [email protected].
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Stakeholder and its collaboration with any Stakeholder does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Stakeholder. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Stakeholder’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Stakeholder, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Stakeholder.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.